Want to win a ticket to the industry's most exciting new conference for Community Association Management professionals?
The CAMfire Conference is coming to St Petersburg Florida in less than a month, and it's everything you are looking for in an educational conference! All content is specifically geared to Community Association Management Professionals - we're not trying to sell you anything, or convince your community to switch lawncare vendors, or force you to hawk your management services to boards. This conference is all about you!
What is CAMfire?
At CAMfire, you will find an open and engaging environment where you can network with other CAM professionals, learn about topics affecting management professionals in today's hectic environment, and get the tools and knowledge that will inspire you!
Our mission is to INFORM you on industry trends, INSPIRE you to grow personally and professionally, and IGNITE in you a passion to serve.
Over 20 of the biggest thought leaders in the community association management industry will share their strategies for success with you, and you will have the opportunity to meet them face-to-face.
With 32 unique sessions presented in 4 tracks spread over two days, there's content for everyone, whether you are an accountant or a manager, an executive or a peon, a TOPS user, or not.
We'll have interactive panel discussions, 4 keynote speeches, TOPS training classes, built-in networking functions, interactions with top business partners that can help take your management company to the next level, a TOPS zone where you can see new products and features in action, and so much more!
How can you win tickets?
We are giving away two free tickets to the conference in St. Petersburg, FL. Each ticket winner will also receive two free nights at the Hilton Bayfront, worth over $500! There are two ways to win:
Show Us Your Best Campout
Submit your best picture of a campout, campfire, or camping experience for a chance to win one of the tickets. You can share your picture via Facebook, Twitter, or email using the hashtag #CAMfireConference. Your picture will be used in future promotional materials for the CAMfire conference.
Don't have a camping picture? No worries, we will also accept your best imitation, from a hand drawn picture to a campsite made of office supplies. Get creative! Finalists will be posted on our Facebook page.
How to enter
1) Find (or create) your most awesome camping picture (no cheating! It has to be yours!)
2) Upload it to the Internet
3) Share it with TOPS on Facebook or Twitter,
4) Include the hashtag #CAMfireConference in your post.
-OR - forget steps 2-4 and shoot us an email with your picture attached!
5) Check your email for a response from us letting you know your submission is received.
Tell Us Your Story
If you're more into words than pictures, we've got another way you can win. We're looking for great CAM stories that we can share at the conference and on our blog. Tell us how you overcame a CAM related challenge, whether it is going paperless, using social media, dealing with board members, winning contracts, courtroom battles, or anything else that you think might be interesting to other CAM professionals. Be sure to include information about yourself and your company for the drawing.
How to enter
1) Write your story of an obstacle you or your company has overcome in the CAM industry
2) Shoot us an email with your story and your contact information
3) Check your email for a response from us letting you know your submission is received.
What you need to know
- All ticket entires must be received by 4:30pm EST on Thursday, July 24th. Winners will be announced the following Monday. Winning entries will be selected by event organizers. Decisions are subjective and final.
- Photo entries must be wholly owned by the individual submitting the image. By submitting any photo, you grant TOPS Software your permission to alter, print, and post your photos online for promotional purposes.
- You can enter to win either, or both prizes.
- Multiple submissions are allowed, each unique submission counts as an individual entry.
- Social Media entires must include the hashtag #CAMfireConference to qualify.
- If you've already purchased a ticket, no worries, we'll refund the cost of your ticket to you, or you can give your spare ticket to someone you really like!
- No purchase is necessary to win.