The following new releases are being added to TOPS ONE as part of our May program release. As a web-based product, there is no action for you to take. Your TOPS [ONE] program is automatically updated in the cloud. Here's what's new:
- Shortcut keys – Pressing CTRL+Spacebar will bring the focus to the main search bar.
- Negative figures will now display inside parenthesis instead of with a hyphen:
- Added detail to AR Adjustment transaction types (Add Charge, Waive Charge, Prepaid Adjustment, and Beginning Balance)
- Added detail to AR Backout Payment transactions.
- Added detail to GL transactions
- Comments can now be added and viewed on work items (violations, work orders, service requests) from the activity feed:
- Check Reconciliation – Extensive work done to make check reconciliation provide improved usability.
- Transactions will now filter by the ‘Statement Date’
- Clearing/Unclearing transactions will now affect the appropriate un-cleared amount.
- Added ‘Reconciling Balance’ line.
- ‘Show Uncleared Only’ check box in check reconciliation will now be checked by default.
- Chart of accounts will now accurately display the balance as negative/positive when appropriate.
- Redesigned the journal entry process so it is easier to create multiple entries. Tabbing through the fields will automatically add the next line.
- Resolved an issue with where some owners were not accruing charges after a resale.
- Trial Balance report added to list of default reports
- Check Reconciliation Report added to list of default reports
- Added a ‘Totals’ section to the Aged Owner Balances report