The TOPS [ONE] development team is adding multiple new additions and updates to the platform today.
The following new releases will be live in TOPS [ONE] today. As a web-based product, there is no action for TOPS [ONE] users to take. Your TOPS [ONE] platform will automatically be updated in the cloud.
Here's what's new:
- Community Assignments – A list of the communities managed by the user has been added to the User Profile:
- Signature – Added a new field to the User Profile (this is also a merge code that can be used in documents):
- Activity Feed – Comments, Letters, and Tasks should now appear on their relevant feeds again.
- Activity Feed – NSF transactions will now appear in their relevant activity feeds.
- Activity Feed – When backing out a transaction, the descriptive text for that transaction will now display in the activity feed.
- Setup New Accounting Year – The ‘Setup New Accounting Year’ banner will now only trigger when the current period is set to 11 or 12 for clients on a monthly accounting year (quarterly would trigger the update in period 4, etc.)
- Card View – Addresses now show on the index card view for the various agents in the app (Properties, owners, vendors, etc)
- Key Performance Indicators – The ‘Last Run Date’ will now accurately reflect the most recently run transaction.
- Activity Feed – Cash accounting will no longer show double the amount for AR adjustments in the activity feed detail.
- Adjustments – Prepaid adjustments will now accept negative entries to reduce the prepaid code amount.
- Cash Receipts – Owners from deleted communities will no longer appear when creating cash receipts
- Lockbox – Lockbox uploads should now successfully read account and lot numbers with leading zeroes
Bills – Resolved an issue where bills with more than one distribution, when edited, did not properly save the credit amount causing accounts to be out of balanceChecks – Fixed the spelling of ‘forty’ on the check written amount
- All Reports – Additional work was done to decrease the likelihood of reports timing out and not displaying.
- Check Register – The Check Register report will now clearly indicate void transactions
- Check Register – The Check Register report (HTML Display) will now show each individual check even when run in a batch
- Balance Reports – Several issues with prepaid adjustments, applications, etc. have been resolved in regards to Aged Owner Balance, Owner Balance, and Prepaid Balance reports
- Reserve Statements – The Reserve Statement has updated column names as well as improved calculations
- Violations – The CC&R report will no longer show duplicate rows for violations
- Property Manager – New merge codes have been added to pull property manager information. These codes can be added to templates using the Merge Code Manager, under the ‘Community Codes’ category:
- Property Manager Name – Pulls property manager’s first and last name
- Property Manager Display Name – Pulls property manager’s display name
- Property Manager Phone – Pulls primary phone set for property manager
- Property Manager Email – Pulls primary email address set for property manager
- Property Manager Signature – Pulls the property manager’s signature. This is a new field that can be found in the user profile.
- Multiple Recipients – Resolved an issue where sending letters to more than one recipient resulted in an error.