With our offices being located in Clearwater, FL, we at TOPS are closely monitoring the progression of Hurricane Irma. At this time, we are not planning to close our offices, however, in light of the Florida Governor declaring a state of emergency for the state, we are taking precautions to be prepared, and some of our employees have chosen to evacuate.
We will be posting updates as we have them to this page. Please check there for information on office/service status as we continue to get updates about this storm.
No Interruption of Service
TOPS [ONE], TOPS iQ and TOPS Hosted should remain completely operational during this time, as our servers are located in the upper Midwest and will not be effected by the storm.
Alternative Support Channels
While we do not currently anticipate any office closures, the storm has the potential to change at any moment. In the event that our offices and TOPS Support Line must close, we recommend clients take advantage of one of these alternative avenues to get support:
- Go to support.topssoft.com to access a searchable knowledge base, as well as browse and create support tickets
- Use the feedback tool built in to TOPS [ONE] to leave a message within the app.*
- To create a ticket now, email [email protected]. Your ticket will be treated similarly to a call for our standard support, and we will reach out to you in the order we received your request.*
- If you have a sales question, or need assistance with issues not support related, please email your account manager or email [email protected].
* Please be advised that your feedback and issues will be responded to as quickly as possible, but in the event of an extensive power outage, we cannot guarantee response times.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.