The following updates will be available on the launcher on Friday, October 10th:
- The Launcher was incorrectly identifying some TOPS Professional clients as TOPS iQ clients, and thus would not update TOPS Professional files. This has been corrected and the program will now correctly update TOPS Professional files for TOPS Professional users.
(Please note that this check is only performed once every 24 hours. Please wait one full day from update to test this change)
- The Launcher was incorrectly reporting files as out of date or missing. This has been resolved and will no longer report these files as missing or out of date.
- The Online AP Approval process was hanging in the task manager, causing website uploads to be incomplete. This has now been corrected, and uploads should proceed as expected.
- Corrected an issue that caused the GL to display only one side of a two sided entry if the Reference IDs did not match.
- Workstations with more than ten printers defined may now correctly select a printer and print report defaults.
- Gate Security reports may now be printed for a range of selected homes.
The above updates apply to the following programs: TOPS Professional, TOPS Pro Hosted, TOPS iQ