With the release of TOPS iQ, much of our programming resources have been directed to improving the new product, but that doesn't mean we have no love for TOPS Pro! Today we released a handful of program fixes on the TOPS Internet Updater that you won't want to miss out on.
- Global AP, Print Checks will no longer show boxes that are not selected.
- Changing settings in Global AP no longer changes the community specific defaults.
- Resolved an issue causing Global AP to hang if there is corruption in the community data.
- 'Quickbooks w/MICR - No Signature' is now available as check format option in Global AP.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the Vendor History Payables breakdown from calculating correctly.
- If you are unable to view attachments in certain vendors due to a database disconnect, a new utility is now available to re-link vendor attachments. Please contact the support department for assistance with this utility.
- Page per Page has been added as an option to the Create Coupon File and Statement file formats.
- GL Drill-Down now also displays the GL Account Name rather than the Reference in the Description column.
- Action Level View for Collection letters and Violation letters will now properly display only those form letters that are also visible to the user in the Form Letter grid.
- The "undo" feature has been temporarily removed from the Form Letter program until we can resolve a programming issue that causes the letter to be cleared when Ctrl+Z is pressed.
- Form Letter Manager will now only copy selected letters, and keep the rest of the letter list as is in target communities.
Internet Backup Service
- Custom backup schemes are now properly being saved in the Internet Backup Service settings.
- Backup files may now be deleted from the server.