This month, we are pleased to have a number features and fixes based on popular customer requests! We just know you are going to find something to make you smile in this month's updates.
- Several new options have been added to the Job Streaming category AR > Bills & Coupons > Statement File to accommodate printing statements through the following vendors:
- Alpha Graphics
- Optimal Outsource
- The "Print Form Letter" option in Job Streaming has been renamed to "Print Collection Letters". This function also now supports the new Form Letter program.
- Creating and scheduling a new job through Job Streaming, then deleting the job from the scheduler was previously not allowing a new job of the same type to be created and scheduled. This issue has been resolved and will now schedule jobs properly.
- Scheduling a Mailing Label job through Job Streaming/Calendar Scheduler will now print correctly.
- When you select "Run an Existing Job" from Job Streaming the button "Show Last Run" was changed to "Job Log". Now, if a job has an error in the Status Column, you can select the job and click "Job Log". This will show the error that was found when the job was run.
- Scheduling a job through Job Streaming will now show the full Date and Time that is scheduled on both the TOPS Scheduler and the TOPS Calendar.
- Deleting an unposted invoice from Enter AP will now also delete the transaction from Vendor History.
- A scanline has been added to Enhanced Bills & Statements for Association Capital Bank (Texas Capital).
- A scanline has been added to Enhanced Bills & Statements for Union Bank (SmartStreet).
- Adding records via CCR Batch Processing is populating the CCR Current Action Date now as expected. Also, when creating a new record via Records, the date is pulling in based on the # of days that is set up for the code that is being used. (i.e. 0 days, 1 days, 5 days, etc.).
- The lockbox format for NorthState Bank has been updated to allow for hold payment status and a second homeowner.
- Glocal > AP VENDOR BUSINESS ANALYSIS report now shows filter options.